Tuesday 10 November 2009

Famous Faces....

Its been a busy week at work with a large number of Famous Faces through the Studio Doors.

Sir Michael Caine, Ronan Keating, Leona Lewis, David Walliams, Peter Andre to name but a few, but I think the one person who I wasnt expecting to see, but who really made me happy was when I popped round my dad's and saw his sister, my Auntie Judith.

I havent seen her in a while, and she hasnt see Pip for a couple of years, but It was lovely to see she is still well and doing remarkably for 77 years old !


Even though a number of the TV Guests have been in the News recently for sad news ( Ronan for Stephen Gately's passing, David Walliams for Mat Lucas's Partner's passing and Peter Andre for his divorce ) and they have had to deal with life changing events none of us want to go through.

But why is my Aunty Judith on this list ? Well, it ties in with Philippa's Humanities Homework this week where she is covering Human rights, because Aunty Judith was originally from Czechoslovakia where she was part of the evacuation of Jewish Children at the start of WWII.

She was one of the few fortunate children who thanks to the Kinder Transport Movement was sent to England to be placed with English Families. Her family back home were not heard from again......

Thats why she is my Famous Face of the Week.

Darren x

No comments:

Post a Comment