Saturday 16 January 2010

New Telly.....Old Tellies !

Finally bought an LCD HD TV this week, Confused the guys at Comet by taking a Broadcast Camera into the store and asking if they would mind me trudging round the sets I liked the look of, then Plugging it in and setting up the pictures on Bars, and finally standing back and critically looking at what I knew to be a decent image. I took five attempts to find one I liked, and funnily enough not one I would have chosen, a 37 Inch LG !


So onto the old Tellies, We had Justin Bieber on the show yesterday and Erron the Director had an idea for an Unplugged look for the performance.....So it was off to the 4th floor on a scavenger hunt, as I amassed a pile of old Broadcast CRT Monitors of Various sizes to pile up around him.

It seems everyone was very happy with the Music and the look, Funny to think that that mottley collection of monitors, in their day were the top of the pile at many thousands of pounds and now just at the bottom of a heap awaiting scrapping , whilst the young Justin Bieber is at the Bottom of the pile about to embark on a meteoric rise :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment