Friday 24 September 2010

It's all Go, but I feel remarkably Calm...


Just returned from covering the Lib Dem Conference in Liverpool.....great city and great people, long mad hours but really enjoyable, especially when things were going wrong and we were faced with a telly challenge.

Now before I head back up to Machester to do it all again at the Labour Party Conference, I have driven back home and managed to have 2 days with rebecca and pip, done some chores and caught up with rob for a chat and checked out the cathedral.....( yes it's still there !)


I have been rushing around lately, but today I really feel a sense of calm and wellbeing , something which I can only explain as being at peace with the world, with god and with myself...


It's quite nice really !

It'd be nicer if it lasts into next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment