Saturday 16 July 2011

Its Been a long Time and everything Changes...



Havent Blogged for a while, but thinking back over the last couple of months absoloutely LOADS has happened, both at Home, at Work and at the Cathedral.






At Home, Rebecca has become an Official Lady of Leisure, not of her own doing , but lets hope she will find further work/ voluntary projects that can use her skills.



Pip has more productions under her belt, and has moved upto year 10 and picked her Options.



My work is ever changing and evolving...suprising me and my colleagues weekly !
And at the Cathedral I have just finished my 2 1/2 month stint running the sunday club at the Cathedral, during which time we have said Goodbye to A Super Dean, Adrian, who is off to Be Bishop of Stepney, a very exciting challenge working in an area integral to the 2012 Olympics.



So there you go, they are the major events in my life for the last couple of months , now sit down and have a little think about all the things that have changed in your life and how your plans changed constantly !

ANd then how you you have managed with a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment