Thursday 24 December 2009

A Year at the Cathedral

A bit self indulgent, this post, but Rebecca, Pip and I have had a great year being part of the Cathedral in Rochester.

We have developed more friendships, more thoughts about the bigger picture and had more fun together being part of a fantastic church that there are just too many special people who share in our lives with God. You know who you are, and so does He !

We have been involved with some great things, Rebecca helping with Annie and the Interpretation, Darren and Pip helping Sugina and Phil with The Sunday Club, the Nativity DVD, the Interpretation Launch, Peter Lock's leaving do and all those Forum meetings with the rest of the congregation and the Dean and being part of such a strong fellowship.

One of the things I never expected was to become friends with the three Priests who have appeared on GMTV, and whose concert we went to see in Hammersmith I suprised them by giving them DVDs I had edited of Beautiful shots of the Cathedral put to their music.
I have to say I really enjoy on so many levels the Taize prayer on the first Sunday of the month, And did I mention hanging out with Rob....?

here from the last year is a picture of the interpretation play which I filmed, I'm at the bottom right....

Darren :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment